“Where a family wish to have no ceremony at all but instead wish for to arrange an unattended farewell to look after the body of the deceased”.
BEFORE THE FUNERAL
Our commitment to serve your family to the best of our ability, outlined in our ‘funeral promise’.
Our dedicated team of trained and experienced staff on hand at all times to support you at any time 24 hours a day giving support and guidance on all matters related to the funeral.
- Preparation of all legal documentation required by the authorities.
- Our private vehicle to transfer the deceased from a private residence, hospital or Coroner’s facility to our chapel of rest at any time, day or night.
- Looking after the person who has died.
- The care and preparation of the deceased. This usually includes the washing, dressing and preparation of the deceased in preparation for a visit to our chapel or rest or the funeral ceremony.
- Making the funeral arrangements.
- A suitable coffin will be selected for you.
- Access to all of our services for every client.
- A tribute page on our website.
AT THE FUNERAL
- The required staff present on the day to ensure the smooth running of the event. To include trained and experienced Funeral Directors, bearers, drivers and ushers as required.
- Use of our ‘Hearsette’ to transfer your loved one to the cemetery or crematorium for the burial or cremation.
AFTER THE FUNERAL
- Access to bereavement counsellors at no charge.
- Collection and storage of cremated remains from the crematorium. (if applicable)
- Arranging the interment or return of the ashes (if applicable).
- Advice on any stonemasonry or memorials you may require. Along with referral to our local stonemason.
- Advice and referral to our trusted network of local professionals to assist you in all matters surrounding the estate, probate, property and any other services you may require.
- In the case of a burial, an Oak gravemarker with engraved plate ensuring the grave is marked until a headstone is arranged.
- In the case of a burial, return visits from our gravedigger to ensure the grave is flat and respectable.